Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's more FUN and ACTION in the Philippines!

I chose to stay in the Philippines for good because it's more FUN in the Philippines ... more action and more things that I can do with regards to my passion ... 
It's been a long while that I haven't updated my blog, now I have more time to re-create myself as a full time Entrepreneur, Talent Manager, Producer and being a father of my 3 kids ... 


Watch out the TALENTADONG PINOY (Kids Edition) on Aug 4, 2012 at TV5 7:00PM where my new talent being hone-up has her first appearance in the Philippines National TV. Her name is Patricia Mae Bonilla, 10-yr old daughter of our 1st and only Philippine Idol Ms. Mau Marcelo. She is really a new kid in the limelight that will soon emerge in the Philippines music industry ..

No comments: