Sunday, April 4, 2010

The New Face Of M-A-R-T

For the past 6 months, upon starting the Music Avenue for Real Talents, it was getting steady with already students based and aspiring talents having the home in Tanjong Pagar. Blessing in disguise that after 6 months, the studio suddenly seized-up by the owner, my partner gave-up and I have to start anew.
I’m on the verge of giving up too, giving up my dreams to have this home for the unsung talented ones, but lo and behold, God gave me a new home that renew my strength to continue what I have already started. Music & Arts for Real Talents is born with a new face, a new home a new website and a new direction.
The new location is almost perfect to what really is the mission of M-A-R-T for. The environment is so cool, being in the heart of Chinatown, it gives a new perspective to M-A-R-T customers and clients especially to young students. New M-A-R-T is having the same concept of band jamming, dance lessons (ballroom & modern dance), music lessons (vocal, guitar, keyboard & drums), with recording, songwriting & music engineering module plus the students will have a chance to become a new artist of MART being groom and develop into a world class performer. The location is very convenient to find, you just have to alight in the Chinatown MRT and go to EXIT A, walk to the right side, and find 57B Pagoda Street, level 3. It will only take 2-min walk to find the place.
Grand opening of the studio will be on April 18, 2010 and the usual operation will start on the following day. Come and visit us and feel the ambience of the new MART or you can log-on to www.mart.com.sg and for more info needed, you can call me at +65 94891275 or e-mail me at admin@mart.com.sg .
See you there!

No comments: