Saturday, February 20, 2010

1st Youth Olympics in Singapore - Theme Song One Heart One Body One Soul

People all around the world is looking for this event on Aug 2010, the 1st Youth Olympics to be held in a very small and truly developed Country, Singapore. I've been working in Singapore for almost 10 years, a Test Engineering Manager in a Semiconductor Company, but my passion in music is also tremendously growing. My heart belongs to creating music that touches the heart of the peoples around me while my mind is still actively working in technical matters.
This coming March 5, 2010 will be a memorable moment for me as being a songwriter, I'm reaching into a different level when peoples in Singapore who organized this songwriting contest for Youth Olympics selected my song as one of the TOP 10 Grand Finalists. It will be held at FAR EAST PLAZA, this is open to public and it will be graced by prominent peoples in Singapore. Celebrity judges include Ken Lim of Singapore Idol, Taufik Batisah the 1st Singapore Idol and Hong Junyang of Project Superstar fame. Multi-awarded youth judges will be Charles Phua Chao Rong, Yu Danquan and Dex Wong.
Below is the link during the semi-final round. I'm truly blessed having Catherine Loria, the 2008 Junior Vocalist of the World and the Junior Grand Champion Performer of the World via 2008 WCOPA interpreted my song entry ONE HEART ONE BODY ONE SOUL.
Being in the Grand Finals is already an honor, and it's an honor to my Country Philippines for bringing the hype of this competition ... Win or lose, no matter how the race will end, the important thing is the SMILE that we will be bringing through this song ... Thank you to all who continue supporting the song ONE HEART ONE BODY ONE SOUL ... God bless us!

No comments: